I am truly honoured to have been nominated by THE Holly-Bella Cassell of The Persephone Complex for the Versatile blogger award. I am a little bit in love with her, and you should be too. Here are seven incredibly interesting facts about me:
1. I have this habit that some artistes may find a little annoying, and it is that I fast forward to get to a bit of a song that I like. If you don't understand what I mean, I've got a few examples below, showing the times that I skip to.
Soul Kitchen - The Doors, 1:30
Careless Whisper - (I just adore) George Michael, 2:43
Enter Sandman - Metallica, 3:27
2. I have never ventured into a charity shop to buy vintage clothes. But there's loads near my new college so I'm making it my mission to explore them before the year is over.
3. I have romanticised love so much that I don't think I will ever find someone who will live up to my exceptions. It's a sad notion, but true.
4. I am addicted to The Sims. I don't I get more excited than when I hear of a new expansion pack. (OMG UNIVERSITY LIFE EXPANSION PACK.)
5. I want my hair to grow really long so that I look like a mermaid.
6. I have a dog called Roxxi and she is my favourite thing in the whole wide world. I pretend I named her after my favourite character in Chicago, but I really named her after my favourite Bratz doll. Not too cool.
7. I want to go to university in Canada, but I don't know how you even go about applying as a British student, and I don't think my mum would like me being on the other side of the world. Oh well, its just about my only ambition in life.
Share some facts about yourself
Nominate seven other bloggers, and let them know they’ve been picked
Link back to the blogger that nominated you
Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post!